Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dallas!!, You are now FINALLY FAMOUS!!!

Couple weeks back, September 25th to be exact, I attended a BIG SEAN concert at TREES in downtown Dallas and took my homie Duk Johnson from TrackMeat Prods., I put people on to new music all the time, and have to admit I was truly….IMPRESSED.  Not only did Big Sean bring one of my favorite independent artists Mickey Factz (GFC/BlackApple) with him, he also put on an amazing show so good I forget how bummed out about leaving my girl “Sheba” at home.  After the show Big Sean stayed and, as promised at the meet & greet, signed every copy of FINALLY FAMOUS Vol.3 he had to hand out.  When I met Big Sean it reminded me of the 1st time I met the homie Wiz Khalifa, he is a humble and REAL cat and I can respect that. "Finally Famous Over Everything"



The show was presented by SCORE MORE and Local Dallas clothing line MATRIMONEY.  A brilliant group by the name of FREESOL rocked the show along with Matrimony affiliated artist Androppolis.  Much respect to Will from Martimoney for sending me this video & to PUTTINGPEOPLEONGAME.COM for doing what they do best…”putting you lames in the fast lane” yea just made up think it fits so slide me my credit, thank you. 

Big Sean said it best, "When Your Legendary, Everything Is Quotable" Here he is immortalized in a fresh Matrimoney 'fit.

Mickey Factz in the Matrimoney Nasa tee, with custom BlackApple x GoodWood piece

"Damn it feels good to be a Taylor" Will of Matrimoney with Taylor Gang affiliate


Mickey Factz rocked the crowd...and dropped knowledge, hope the fans in the crowd were able to pick up on it.

Do to some technology issues I wasn't able to do the gig at the Dallas Convention Center for the PV/Grambling Cotton Bowl afterparty, not at all regretting my attendance that evening.

*Click on hypelinks for sites, and Finally Famous 3 download*
 I know someone out there didn't understand why certain words were highlighted, we're not all computer literate yet.


What the tweet!?!:


Big Sean- @Big_Sean
Mickey Factz- @MickeyFactz
Matrimoney Clothing- @MatrimoneyDTX
PuttingPeopleOnGame- @PPOG
FreeSol- @FreeSol



No comments:

Post a Comment