Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

G.O.O.D. Music Fridays: The Joy

Here is the latest G.O.O.D. Fridays Weekend track. 





This cover has to be my favorite of Ye's G.O.O.D. Music Fridays so far 2 words....Pam Grier. Remember when I first found that PlayBoy magazine with her in it and I was in love. Ms. Foxy Brown, my Sheba Baby lol.  


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Released yesterday, but hey it was worth the wait.  Having the legendary Pete Rock on the track was genius because this Curtis Mayfield sample was utilized so well took me back to that 90's soulful Hip-Hop.  I have been working with my friend up and coming producer Duk Johnson on making beats, resulting in my respect for the construction of music has grown dramatically, but back to the matter at hand.  Jay-Z of course ,whether or not you like the man, told you a story you could close your eyes and see.  As for Charlie Wilson & Kid Cudi  do what they do best and brings life to a track.    

No comments:

Post a Comment