Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Waken Baken Tour

This past Friday (10/29/10) the homie Duk & I hit the Wiz Khalifa Waken Baken Tour at the Dallas House of Blues.  The show was for the most part was cool but Wiz's set was extremely short, this is the 2nd time I've been to a Wiz Khalifa show. I enjoyed the fact that I had the chance to see Yelawolf, who proved why Raekwon gave his approval.  Yelawolf proves he doesn't have to sound like Em or like a "white version of" whoever to gain attention. Seeing the big homie Killa Kyleon get on stage and rep for the H was a good look as well as bringing Dorrough out, although cats in Dallas hear the same songs all day on the radio. As far as footage of course I got some just give me a few days to get things in order and I got you.  Remember this is an unorthodox blog I'm always busy so my thoughts are everywhere, but when the product is delivered believe it to be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment