Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

AHC x Taylor Gang= Champagne & Paper Planes

Wiz Khalifa x ABP x DJS Photography in Dallas = Star Year..An exclusive night with the "Young'n in Charge" & ABP coverage provided by the Primetime Photography Company of the South(just the south for now of course :) ): DJS Photography (videos coming soon)....RIP Fat Ray

After meeting Wiz have to admit that I've been a fan but with him being "real" & not stunting...I can know say that I'm a life long fan...Wiz told us that he'll be back All Star Weekend so be prepared to see Taylor Gang x After Hours Crew footage provided by DJS Photography of course...... for the rest of footage go to: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=23904822#/album.php?aid=2379523&id=23910263&ref=mf trust me like always we have the exclusive shots!!!

Official Intro post coming soon...My Word :)

No comments:

Post a Comment