Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

WELCOME, WELCOME....I'M BACKKK!!!!

 What’s up world Nathan Kingston Adams B.S. here damn that feels good B.S., don't know that's the way you’re supposed to use your degree (Bachelor’s of Science in Fashion Merchandising) when announcing yourself but I deserve it.  I’m proud of myself after all the negativity I received from not only my bigot instructor but also the haters. 


Anyway it feels good to be back and this time I’m not going anywhere FOREIGNSTATEOFMIND is here to stay and the brand will, the brand is going to be something memorable.  Here it’s all me all the time. FOREIGNSTATEOFMIND is my platform to express the thoughts of a foreigner plucked out of his country and raised in the states. 


The thoughts of a young African-Jamaican born in England. The thoughts of a son, a brother, a friend, a lover….of FASHION,MUSIC,BUSINESS,TECH., WOMEN of course & more importantly GOD & his FAMILY.  I could be type all day about who I am, but just follow as I evolve from what I am now to where I need and will be in life. Ready?!, well lets go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment