Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Time For A Change..."#Let'sGo"-@Iamdiddy

As the time to make my journey to Atlanta approaches I look back on a lot of things I've accomplished as well as failed at or better yet those things I didn't master like I know I could have and I realize I've grown and still need a lot more growing up to do.  I've seen many ideas that I've had as well as brands I've assisted at some point in time come and go, and realize that I didn't take care of my own business ventures but encourage, motivate, and guide others on the paths while straying from my own and the time has come for a change.  No more joining on with someone who doesn't have a "No sleep, straight grind" mentality and isn't open to change.  I say that to say this I'm looking to build my personal Nathan Kingston Adams, Esq. brand as well as all my planned business ventures.  Helping others reach their goals in life is still heavy on my heart but I no longer can do so without doing so for myself.  With my experience in marketing, promotion, and design I plan on going for MY goals in life and making a name for myself and hopefully begin the formation of my legacy.  By the grace of God and faith all is possible and I 'm thankful for those who have entered myself with unselfish hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment