Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Married To The Game"

Been meaning to post this, but no excuse a brother been busy; told you this isn't your "regular" blog. 

Got an email earlier from the homie Will at Matrimoney Clothing stating that the new Fall 2010 collection was available and to be honest I was impressed not only by the clothing but also by the photo shoot.  Now for those who don't know I've been designing since I was 12 yrs. old so when I see a clothing line that produces only tees I'm the biggest critic because I hate to see brands come by make money and fold.  I take fashion more serious than my music so seeing a brand ran with no passion, that's when you see me get "aggy".  Now as far as Matrimoney these brothers hold it down, not only do they do clothing beyond just tees they also get involved with the music industry by bringing and hosting, along with ScoreMore Shows, up and coming artists for example Big Sean, the latest artist brought out to Dallas.  Whether or not you like the brand or their owners, who when I've came across them both were nothing but pleasant, you have to admit that they're on their way to being one of the top brands in the south and beyond; so hate on haters, neither Matrimoney nor myself are stopping any time soon. Be sure to check out the detail work on these pieces & by the way the only brother in the back of the pictures happens to be co-owner Will Bolt along with his partner Geoff Garber.



Of course since I've been designing since I was 12 yrs. old the clothing line is in the works, been in the works for years now.  Once I get settled after my "British Invasion" on the ATL you'll definitely witness my work, & I do it all from tees to REAL cut & sew and beyond.  Who knows, you might see a Matrimoney x ForeignStateOfMind (not the name of my line by the way) collab.  In the meantime, like what you see checkout www.matrimoneyclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment