Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Back At It......Again

Happy M**therf**king NEW YEAR!!! I know I'm late but hey it's my 1st post of the new year with a new vibe.  I'm finally in the ATL, been about a month now & I'm ready to get out there.  Started classes at AIU (American InterContinental University) & studying both Entertainment and Project Management.  Working with a new company and things are interesting, hopefully help get me one step closer to Total World Domination.  New logo on deck, actually was doing a diamond pendent for a Def Jam artist but turned out to to be my coat of arms.  Things are looking promising just need to get my ass out there and network, would go on but have to work on a 30 sec TV spot and trust not that simple. Stay with me people I plan on covering everything from fashion, music,art, & anything else that enters my mind worth sharing, until then God Bless & Kick Rocks.....
                                                                             
                                            ---Nathan K. Adams, Esq. "The Foreigner"


No comments:

Post a Comment