Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Gang's All Here"

Now I presented a snippet of this track earlier, but the complete track has been released & I'm excited to let you listen to it.  All Of The Lights Feat. John Legend, The-Dream, Ryan Leslie, Alicia Keys, Fergie, KiD CuDi, Rihanna, Elton John, Tony Williams, Charlie Wilson & Elly Jackson, yes ALL of them.  Now I'm excited to see Sir Elton John, Uncle Charlie Wilson, & Cudi on the same track although I thought everyone would have more involvement the track is still dope nonetheless so enjoy people.  Also have a few Kid Cudi tracks, so roll one and float on.


Note: This is the unauthorized release of All Of the Lights so who knows we might get a new version when Kanye releases My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Nov. 22nd & be on the lookout for Cudi's Man On The Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager  Nov. 9th



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment