Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yele Haiti...let the movement continue to grow

For all those who are Haitian or have Haitian relatives/friends who have lost someone...my prayers go out to you my little brother who is half Haitian so I've been close to the Haitian culture at a early age.

Wyclef dedicates this to his fallen friend  Jimmy O and of course Haiti



Much respect to T.I.T.S brand clothing, TwoInTheShirt for you prudes, who recently raised a total of $3,610 .00 for the suriviors in Haiti and to all those who helped produce a high volume of sales during this past weekend. (pics below)



Thanks again to T.I.T.S. & all its fellow customers for the support.
Help support Haiti be it through your monetary dotations, volenteering, awareness, of course prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment