Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Soundrtrack To My Life....

Well not actually would say look into, but I have found my newest favorite show on HBO....How To Make It In America starring Kid Cudi, like how when the credits rolled in the beginning naming the regulars Cudi was introduced as Scott "KID" Mescudi..I see you Scottie. Now the transition visuals of still shoots were perfect for the capture of the New York City life & the story so far is where I could be heading if I surround myself with individuals who are "comfortable" where we are in life right now. I'm an entrepreneur so I'm never satisfied just sitting in one spot.....so ladies if you have DVR or even TIVO get at me because I will mos def be there every Sunday @ 10pm love....Here's the pilot episode of Kid Cudi’s new comedy series on Youtube (for US Residents only.) put up by HBO so you know it's legit now..."But what do I know, I'm a foreigner" so you be the judge.


 - Episode #1

also check out HowToMakeItInAmerica.com for more on the show...believe I'll be posting more as I the show progresses...by the way the producers of ENTOURAGE are behind this so hey......

No comments:

Post a Comment