Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WU+BluRoc=Hope For Hip-Hop

This is what I've been waiting for all year..REAL HIP-HOP...I reside in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area (for now) so I'm surrounded by Coogi and shook'n & jive'n when it comes to entertainment, thank God this Tues. three members of the 1st group I ever heard when coming to the states Wu-Tang are putting out an album...WU-MASSACRE by RAE, METH, & GHOST




 next up super producer Ski Beatz, who I still think is Kareem "Biggs" Burkes brother, has his mixtape FINALLY dropping 24 HR Karate School



feat. many hot artists including fellow BluRoc label mate Curren$y who has PILOT TALK coming out.



BluRoc? the "Big Homie" Dame Dash is always on it...like I said before "You Can't Keep A Harlem Hustler Down"

Am I copping all 3?, Your BLOODY right I am..not sure if I'll get the collector's editions of WU-MASSCRE yet hopefully Best Buy has them.

No comments:

Post a Comment